Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Star Wars Saga/Any Sci Fi. Mon-Thurs Late, Sat/Sun Any

Hi, I'm a moderately experienced RPer looking to branch into other games. I have 245 hours in roll20 as of this posting, all in Star Wars Edge of the Empire. I'm a 21 year old college student who now has a decent chunk of time on their hands due to summer break. I could try to fill that up with more EotE sessions, but I'd like to change things up a bit. That being said, I am itching to try a droid cyber tech/modder... As of right now I could squeeze a game in at most times on any day except Wednesdays and Fridays, but my schedule will change after break ends late August. To keep it future-proof, any game Mon-Thurs would need to start around 10 PM CDT (GMT -5). Friday would either need to end before 7, or start at midnight. I'm open to any game really, though I strongly prefer science fiction type games.  Star Wars is pretty much 100% a go for me. EotE or Saga, not the other kinds please.  WH 40k interests me but I haven't looked at the system.  I used to be into the books.  Other systems - I'm open to em, I just don't know em. I will say that I've heard some good things about the completely free level 1-20 module Dawn of Defiance for Star Wars: Saga Edition. Definitely not hinting at anything. I tend to play a more humorous character, I can usually find a quip about something in a situation. Generally good natured, usually a talk-first-shot-later kinda guy. I'll fill whatever role you need in a party, though I'd prefer a fresh start to everything but a EotE game - jumping right in to anything else would be rough. Toss me a reply or a PM and tell me about the game!
Hey Rob M, I have a game starting on the 8th and wanted to see if your interested. Any character concept can easily be brought in (my offline group is pretty random). Here is a link to the listing if your interested. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/52274/star-wars-vs-dbz" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/52274/star-wars-vs-dbz</a>