Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Letters to Sandpoint Abadius 12

Dear Devron         I write to you now due to the convenience of it post affliction.  After a small lapse in faith I find myself unable to speak more than often.  Thus the reason for the written word.  I write to you now in all Haste.  There are many things afoot.  First you have been elected, or drafted, or however you choose to take it... divinely chosen.  To be my voice on the councel.  As I am unable to speak it will be very difficult for me to continue to give suggestions to help in any certian case.  So welcome to the party Devron... Voice of the Hero's of Sandpoint.  With that out of the way let me explain to you my thoughts and plans.   1.)  I stand behind my idea that Sandpoint must prepare a festivale to commemorate this day.  Your entire town survived a Dragon's raid.  Not only so but a raid led by giants and maned by many nasties.  Not only so but the damage left in its wake is minimal at best.  That dragon very well could have destroyed everything.  Those who fought deserve our honor and respect.  Those that didn't survive even more.  Spirits are down, we must work to get them back up.  Was it not you all who continued your swallow tail festival in the wake of the late unpleasentness?  Let that Sandpoint spirit soar.   1a.)  This will give people something to rejoyce for.  Something positive out of all this calamity.  There are also a few positive things aswell.  Another established festiville will give traders and travellers a second reason to visit Sandpoint, helping with our current revenue issues.  Second it will allow us to prepare a donation on sandpoints behalf for rebuilding of homes and lives.  It will also give our home town hero Synovia an amazing venue for her up coming betrothal. 1b.)  Second it will help (not solve)  some of the chatter coming from the anti-goblin movement that is on the rise.  publicly honoring those goblins who fought along side us to protect their home.  I will be working on that with chuffy as to a peaceful motion to quell this before Vrinn makes his return.   2.)  The Hero's intend to take a second search of the catacombs this day to search out whatever those monsters were after.  Once found we will write you with our intentions upon it.   3.)  We also intend to embark on a trip to Magnamar and the sooner the better.  I will speak with the mayor about a relief fund and additional assistance from Magnamar.  As a village within its borders there should be concessions set up for this kind of things.   Finally if you are in need of an ear to listen I will be here but understand for now this is the best way for me to convey my thoughts.    Sincerely .... Miro, Spell Wyrm Kaijutsu
Dear Zantus I write to you now due to the convenience of it post affliction. After a small lapse in faith I find myself unable to speak more than often. Thus the reason for the written word. I write to you now in all Haste. There are many things afoot. First you have been elected, or drafted, or however you choose to take it... divinely chosen. To be my voice on the councel. As I am unable to speak it will be very difficult for me to continue to give suggestions to help in any certian case. So welcome to the party Devron... Voice of the Hero's of Sandpoint. With that out of the way let me explain to you my thoughts and plans. 1.) I stand behind my idea that Sandpoint must prepare a festivale to commemorate this day. Your entire town survived a Dragon's raid. Not only so but a raid led by giants and maned by many nasties. Not only so but the damage left in its wake is minimal at best. That dragon very well could have destroyed everything. Those who fought deserve our honor and respect. Those that didn't survive even more. Spirits are down, we must work to get them back up. Was it not you all who continued your swallow tail festival in the wake of the late unpleasentness? Let that Sandpoint spirit soar. 1a.) This will give people something to rejoyce for. Something positive out of all this calamity. There are also a few positive things aswell. Another established festiville will give traders and travellers a second reason to visit Sandpoint, helping with our current revenue issues. Second it will allow us to prepare a donation on sandpoints behalf for rebuilding of homes and lives. It will also give our home town hero Synovia an amazing venue for her up coming betrothal. 1b.) Second it will help (not solve) some of the chatter coming from the anti-goblin movement that is on the rise. publicly honoring those goblins who fought along side us to protect their home. I will be working on that with chuffy as to a peaceful motion to quell this before Vrinn makes his return. 2.) The Hero's intend to take a second search of the catacombs this day to search out whatever those monsters were after. Once found we will write you with our intentions upon it. 3.) We also intend to embark on a trip to Magnamar and the sooner the better. I will speak with the mayor about a relief fund and additional assistance from Magnamar. As a village within its borders there should be concessions set up for this kind of things. Finally if you are in need of an ear to listen I will be here but understand for now this is the best way for me to convey my thoughts. Sincerely .... Miro, Spell Wyrm Kaijutsu
Dear Himlock I write to you now due to the convenience of it post affliction. After a small lapse in faith I find myself unable to speak more than often. Thus the reason for the written word. I write to you now in all Haste. There are many things afoot. First you have been elected, or drafted, or however you choose to take it... divinely chosen. To be my voice on the councel. As I am unable to speak it will be very difficult for me to continue to give suggestions to help in any certian case. So welcome to the party Devron... Voice of the Hero's of Sandpoint. With that out of the way let me explain to you my thoughts and plans. 1.) I stand behind my idea that Sandpoint must prepare a festivale to commemorate this day. Your entire town survived a Dragon's raid. Not only so but a raid led by giants and maned by many nasties. Not only so but the damage left in its wake is minimal at best. That dragon very well could have destroyed everything. Those who fought deserve our honor and respect. Those that didn't survive even more. Spirits are down, we must work to get them back up. Was it not you all who continued your swallow tail festival in the wake of the late unpleasentness? Let that Sandpoint spirit soar. 1a.) This will give people something to rejoyce for. Something positive out of all this calamity. There are also a few positive things aswell. Another established festiville will give traders and travellers a second reason to visit Sandpoint, helping with our current revenue issues. Second it will allow us to prepare a donation on sandpoints behalf for rebuilding of homes and lives. It will also give our home town hero Synovia an amazing venue for her up coming betrothal. 1b.) Second it will help (not solve) some of the chatter coming from the anti-goblin movement that is on the rise. publicly honoring those goblins who fought along side us to protect their home. I will be working on that with chuffy as to a peaceful motion to quell this before Vrinn makes his return. 2.) The Hero's intend to take a second search of the catacombs this day to search out whatever those monsters were after. Once found we will write you with our intentions upon it. 3.) We also intend to embark on a trip to Magnamar and the sooner the better. I will speak with the mayor about a relief fund and additional assistance from Magnamar. As a village within its borders there should be concessions set up for this kind of things. Finally if you are in need of an ear to listen I will be here but understand for now this is the best way for me to convey my thoughts. Sincerely .... Miro, Spell Wyrm Kaijutsu

Edited 1467487426
   Dear Paelias at Seerspring College      I and my companions are coming to Magnamar to discuss concerns relating to Sandpoint.  Once their we will be in possession of the corpse of a large juvanile dragon.  This I think will be of interest to you and your colleagues, I suggest a reprisenitive or two of yours be there at the Mayors estate when we arrive.  Also I would like to discuss a joint venture between us in Sandpoint where I will extend the colleges reach to the southeron areas of Varisia.  I intend to start a school with focus on Conjuration and Transmutation in Sandpoint.  I have further ideas with it but I would be willing to discuss making it a group venture that would allow us to work in tandem to further both our goals. Sincerily Miro, Spell Wyrm Kaijutsu