Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Synovia x Imahnee Abadius 12

Before she seeks out Gulo, Synovia finds Imahnee. Drawing a breath to steady herself, she approaches him. She acknowledges whoever is with him "Good Morning, could I steal Imahnee for a moment?" She turns to Imahnee and asks Imahnee "Come walk with me?"
Imahnee joins Synovia, smiling and tired. "What is it, my sun and moon?"
Walking in silence toward the dock or cliff which ever is closer, when they get there she gazes out at the ocean. She begins to speak softly trying to hide the tremor creeping into her voice. "You have been and still are my anchor. You have become my heart. A love I thought I would never find." She takes a shuddering breath and whispers "How do I tell you this." Taking deep breath, she continues, "When I fought the dragon, I knew i would most likely die, and if Miro had not healed me I would be, but it was different this time, the wounds healed but....." she takes a deep breath as tears fill her eyes and continues " the pain in my stomach got worse, so I saw Hannah and she checked me over and after talking to her I realized......." unable to continue she sinks to her knees, "I'm sorry, I didn't know."
Imahnee remains silent for some time before putting his hands on her shoulders and states, "This is my fault...I'm...sorry."
"No, my love, it seems I took more than my sword into battle, I took our unborn child too, and he did not make it."
Imahnee nods. "But it is my fault. I am older than you and I should be wiser. You and I both fight and should have realized that we were not ready for a child and insisted on being wise with my heart and my passions." He sighs. "But instead, I let your youth take me to a place where passion made a fool of me and now...it has caused you sorrow." He shakes his head and hugs her. "I won't let you down again; I won't betray your trust again."
 She " My love, I am a grown woman and made my own decisions, and I have made two since the dragon, I will marry you as soon as possible and when this is over and Sandpoint is safe, I am done adventuring . I will settle into a home with the man I love and start a family." She leans over and kisses him. "But for now, my love, I am going on a treasure hunt, want to come along?,"
He smiles a little sadly and sighs, "I have found the only treasure I need. Now, I must work to rebuild. Synovia... this town...It has seen too much sorrow and the spirits of these people are tired. Forgive me for lending my strength to an entire town... I fear I have so little to lend you."
"You are wrong, the very thought of you gives me strength. I am glad you are here to help the people, can you do me a favor? Keep an eye on the goblins, there are some in town that might not see them as a part of the town and might cause trouble. We are going to the catacombs under the glass works to find whatever the giants were looking for. See you soon, my love." 
"It is never soon enough!" He grins and heads back to the worksite.