Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Game crashes because I made a map too big

Hello, While i was building a new map for an upcoming campaign I miss clicked and made a map 2000 x2000 hex rather than 200x200 so now it crashes whenever i open the game or my players open it. Help please I have a lot of work to do before my next session. Thank you so much for you time.
Try this: Try using another browser to access your campaign and re-size your map.
1467941419

Edited 1467941511
I just tried this and it still crashes before I can even get to the maps. D:
Please directly contact the Roll20 Dev Team by sending an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with the name of the game in question, as well as any other information you deem useful. As this matter will be handled by email, this thread will be closed.