Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] ONGOING AVENGERS MUTANTS & MASTERMINDS 3E GAME

Edited 1472411261
I'm looking for three new players to join the ranks of our group. We have a great group of roleplayers and we just need to add a few more. We will play every other Saturday night from 9:30 to 1:30 CST. We play again this Saturday July 9. If you're interested in playing then please give me your three choices from the characters below (In order of interest). Keep in mind this list is after many of the key heroes have been removed from the timeline (see below) or killed by Kang's Avengers. In the previous story arc, Kang had lured some of the founding Avengers members (especially the Hulk who was key in bringing the Avengers together) and other key members into a trap. They were caught in the middle of a time rupture that resulted in their removal from existence within the timeline. With these heroes (Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-man, Dr. Strange, Hercules & Ms. Marvel) never existing, Kang was able to create a new timeline. In Kang's new timeline, the Avengers never existed. Kang had arrived on earth and there were no Avengers to stop his original plans. The missing heroes had found themselves trapped in Limbo at the mercy of Kang's future-self, Immortus. The missing from time heroes, escaped from Limbo, only to return finding that the timeline had changed to Kang's desire. The world was now ruled based on a pact made by Kang: North & South America (Kang); Europe (Dr. Doom); Asia (The Mandarin) & Africa/Australia (Apocalypse). In addition, Kang had gathered together those who had been labeled Super Villains in the previous timeline. Most of them had been part of the Masters of Evil. They were now his enforcers and as a cruel joke he named them his Avengers. Those heroes that had survived Kang's wrath, in this new timeline, led an underground resistance movement. The heroes who had escaped from Limbo, had devised a way to confront Kang and revert the timeline back to the way it belonged. They knew there were weak points/fractures in Kang's new timeline, where they could set events back to their true course. However, Kang new this as well and he was sending out pre-designed time bubbles to strengthen those weak points. The heroes had come very close to stopping him and fixing the timeline, but they failed. They were now completely removed from existence and nothing could stop Kang. Yet the heroes of this timeline continued to resist when they could. One group led by Hank Pym called themselves the Thunderbolts and another group, led by John Walker, called themselves the Defenders. There may yet be hope. An informant from within Kang's camp wishes to get new intel to members of the Defender's resistance group. Yet Kang is always watching and how do you defeat a man who uses time as his tool. In this timeline most of the higher powered characters have been eliminated. If the timeline is corrected a more open list of characters becomes available. We also alternate between story arcs to a Justice League game. CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM (PREGENS PROVIDED) Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady Identity) Beast Black Knight Black Panther Black Widow Daimon Hellstrom Daredevil Darkhawk Doctor Druid Falcon Giant-Man (Hank Pym identity) Hawkeye Iron Fist Luke Cage Machine Man Mantis Moon Knight Paladin Quicksilver She-Hulk Stingray Swordsman Tigra Valkyrie Wasp Winter Soldier

Edited 1467991414
Hi! I would love to join your game, I've been interested a lot in playing Mutants and Masterminds...thing is I got 0 experienced on this system yet....Loved your World Building Construct, and I would really enjoy playing as The Winter Soldier , my second and third options would be  Daredevil and  Daimon Hellstrom .  
Federico, actually Winter Soldier will work perfectly. We had somebody playing him, but he had to drop out for work reasons. Since a lot of this revolves around Winter Soldier it will be good to have someone play him. PM me your email address and skype name. I'll send you the character sheet and more details about the story so far. Glad to have you on board.
We're still looking for a few more players.

Edited 1468035795
Well, I'm not hugely experienced with this sort of heavily structured play, the idea seems fun enough, and most of the enjoyment out of roleplaying a game is a result of the group... Long story short, I'd be interested, if you'll have me. Character choices would probably be Darkhawk , Quicksilver, and/or Hellstrom . I've only moderate experience with the system, but it is d20 at it's core, so it shouldn't be too much of a headache for the basics lol.
Thanks for the interest Brett and Darkhawk is available. I'll send you a PM as a follow-up.
Federico is unable to play so Winter Soldier is available.

Edited 1468074389
I wanna play Superman, or Martian Manhunter or Spiderwoman.. Why isnt spiderwoman on your list?  Is someone already playing that character? These choices are pretty hard to pick from, my top three choices would be. Mantis Daredevil Black Panther
We had started with the heavy hitters. The storyline right now is, that with the ever-so-close but failed attempt to stop Kang by the first group, Kang has taken over the timeline (see game description above). As a result most of the heavy hitters have been dealt with and that has left the resistance to a number of the second or third stringers. BTW: Spiderwoman was played in that initial group and has (at least until Kang is dealt with) been removed from the timeline.
Will this be voice-only or chat? If you're still looking for players, my choices would be Moon Knight, Machine Man or Stingray
It's voice communication through skype and roll 20 for room.
I might be able to participate then
Ron, Moon Knight and Stingray had been claimed. Are you still good with Machine Man? Can you PM me your email and skype name. I'll invite you and send over the character sheet.
k done
We're still looking for one more player. We play tonight at 9:30 CST. We use Skype for the audio and Roll 20 for the room visuals. If interested let me know your three top character choices from below (in order of preference). Then PM me your skype name and email address so I can send you the character and an invite. CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM (PREGENS PROVIDED) Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady Identity) Beast Black Knight Black Panther Black Widow Daimon Hellstrom Daredevil Darkhawk Doctor Druid Falcon Giant-Man (Hank Pym identity) Hawkeye Iron Fist Luke Cage Mantis Paladin She-Hulk Swordsman Tigra Valkyrie Wasp Winter Soldier
Id be up for playing.....Going for She-Hulk, Wasp or ......Valkyrie
Great, we play again on August 20. Is She-Hulk your first choice? If so, you got her. PM me your skype name and email.
One more needed
We're still open to include one more player. CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM (PREGENS PROVIDED) Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady Identity) Beast Black Knight Black Panther Black Widow Daimon Hellstrom  Daredevil Darkhawk Doctor Druid Falcon Giant-Man (Hank Pym identity) Hawkeye  Iron Fist Luke Cage Mantis Paladin Swordsman Tigra Valkyrie Wasp Winter Soldier
How about the Silver Surger? = )~
If allowed in, I'd be really down with Daimon Hellstrom. Iron Fist and Black Knight for second and third choices respectively.
The Silver Surger? Is he a speedster?
We're still open to include one more player. CHARACTERS TO CHOOSE FROM (PREGENS PROVIDED) Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady Identity) Beast Black Knight Black Panther Black Widow Daredevil Darkhawk Doctor Druid Falcon Giant-Man (Hank Pym identity) Iron Fist Luke Cage Mantis Paladin Swordsman Tigra Valkyrie Wasp Winter Soldier
We need just one or two more players to fill out the roster.

Edited 1472607916
Looking to add 1 maybe two more for our ongoing game.
If interested PM me your top three character choices in order.
If you have a character in mind just let me know.
Just pm me your top three choices and your skype name
We play every other Saturday at 9:30 Central time. We play again 9/17.
Wait the games been running? I was still waiting on a Invite to the roll20 group
Sorry, Rogue Eye. I had sent an invite but it had remained pending. Are you still interested in playing?
Yes, i never actually recieved a invite so not sure what happened there. I think i recall you sending a character sheet though.
We're looking to add one more player. We play this Saturday the 17th. So if interested, PM me right away with your top three character choices from the list above (list in order of preference). Also include your skype name.
Even if you can't play tonight. Let me know for next session.
Hello I am interested in the M&M game. My top 3 picks would be Daredevil,Winter Solider and well those are my first two I like. Ant-man and or falcon could be fun too.