Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Typo in tutorial, not sure if counts as a bug.

Found this typo in the word "library" (it says "libary" instead) in the Tutorial, I'm very new around here so I'm not sure where to post this, if this is not the place, please move it! I'm using Firefox by the way, althought I'm sure the typo should appear in every instance, in every browser.
1468152899
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thank you for the post.
1468267075
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Miguelangel, thanks for pointing this out. We don't have a "typos forum" so this is probably the best place to point them out for us. I've fixed the error you pointed out, it just won't show up for a few days. I'm going to go ahead and resolve this thread. If you have any other issues, or find any further spelling errors please feel free to open a new thread and we will handle them there.