Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Session 4 Again

Hopefully we can pick up our momentum after so many missed session. I'm sorry everyone for the inconvenience.
I'd love to play, but I don't think I can make it tonight...or next Thursday. The 28th though!
Unfortunately it doesn't look like we have the turnout tonight. We'll try again next week.
oops, i assumed it was not necessary to confirm antecedence again my mistake.

Edited 1468541325
There are currently two players in roll20. so at least i was not the only one.
next week then ?
Yes, we'll try next week. I apologize, I assumed that since we'd had so many interruptions that I'd lost people when no-one responded.
Your assumption was more reasonable than mine and there were only two players so it is definitely plausible some players dropped. See you next week.
Ok, I've put the schedule in for this week. 
ok until then
Not lucking good again. Hopefully when Eugene gets back we can resume.
ok, lets hope for nexst week then
Oh no, sorry guys, I have an appointment on Thursday evening I can't skip. I am free the following Thursday, August 4th. Honestly, when I signed up for this group, it was billed as six sessions that would be over by the end of June, so I didn't take into account my July/August schedule... sorry! But I am happy to show up for a bit more play Thursday August 4th.
No worries. It was also supposed to be something that can handle people dropping out without issues but I've been too lazy (and enjoying playing with the core we've had) to go to the bullpen. I'll do that for this week to keep things moving.
I think we're just going to have to put this campaign to bed. I'm now being sent out of town for work and when I get back I'm leaving again on vacation. It will be a month before I'm back. Sorry folks.
Thanks for running the campaign.  13th Age is pretty cool. I learned a lot and had fun!
That is probably for the best then, thank you for the fun game I really enjoyed it.