I will be starting a new campaign either next Wednesday or the week after. This campaign will have connections to 2 campaigns that I am currently running and it may be possible to meet player characters from other parties or even full cross party conflicts. It will be taking place every Wednesday however a starting time is flexible currently. I have put down 5pm gmt for the starting time but I am able to adjust it eitherway but a few hours should the need arise (I would prefer not to change it however). If you keep the replies to the LFG (which I will post here) or in private messages that would be for the best. Here is the group posting:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/51982/champions-of-caledonia" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/51982/champions-of-caledonia</a> Some of you may have already had a taste of my DMing or may have heard of my DMing style from others. For those of you that have not here is a brief description of how I like to do things. My campaigns will feature combats that can range from simple easy hack and slash to complex tactical battles that will require the party to think fast on their feet. I like to use thematic plot twists and intrigues as well as introducing deep moral dilemmas for my player characters. Most races and classes are allowed - yes even gnomes ;) Riddles and puzzles will also be included should the party have a interest in that. I do not like to railroad my player characters and there should always be many options for the party to take even if some of them might be harder to notice than others! I am not afraid to kill player characters but at the same time I have always followed the rule that there should always been a way out of every difficult situation for the party. The party however will have to think of it themselves. I have always prided myself on my immersive worlds and characters. Bad guys will intelligently scout the parties resources and use planning to attempt to defeat them, Enemies will use their magic items in combat instead of simply keeping them in the chest on the wagon! Political tyrants will be clever and difficult to bring down. This hopefully brings a high level satisfaction to everything accomplished by the player characters. Please take a look at the campaign and thank you for you time.