Eastern Threshold The River Province, Greyfalls 17th Moon of Descending Wood, Mars' Day, 768 B ent over his desk, Silk River stared down at the letter in his hand, his eyes reading it over twice, before he crumpled it in his fist, and swept everything off the top of his desk. An inkpot hit the wall, shattering, and splashing the dark liquid across the paper walls, and wooden floor. It'd stain, but he couldn't care anymore. His attendant stood nearby, unflinching at his master's loss of composure. He merely stood with his hands crossed over his chest, as River stood up straight, his normally wind-swept hair fallen into his eyes, and his youth showing - he no longer looked composed and calm, but an enraged child; a boy who had lost his temper. Spinel shifted slightly, looking down at the young lord, "I take it that this complicates things?" He offers the question, knowing the answer. River seeths in his anger for a moment, before he runs his fingers through his hair, pushing it back, and out of his eyes, "I -need- the girl, Spinel. Without her, we cannot-", he pauses for a moment, considering, before Spinel speaks again. "Perhaps we don't need her at the moment. We merely need the threat of her in our clutches. If she is who you said she is, then we could command them to retrieve her - unknowingly." The Solar offered, his hand opening to reveal the black tattoo of a lidless eye in his palm. Silk River considered a moment, before he sat back down, the bewilderment in his eyes seeming to have passed, "Yes. We could do that. We don't want to bring the Wyld Hunt into this though." River considers, opening a drawer, and pulling another inkwell, pen and some paper out, before beginning to pen a letter. "So long as the Clerics believe they are acting in the welfare of Iselsi Mana, they will not act out of terms." Spinel noted, his hand closing, and slipping into his robes, as he watched River write. "No. No, my dear, Moon-Crushing Spinel." River smirked widely, as he looked up, "I have no intention of calling the Clerics. That is not the sect of the All-Seeing Eye that I wish to send this letter to. I want the Eye to crush this band of Solar miscreants. To the last man." His eye twitches slightly as he sets back to writing, and Spinel frowns, "...You're calling a favour from Heaven, then?" He queried, seemingly uncomfortable with how his master was taking the loss of the girl, and the failure of Cynis Ataden, "That seems... unwise." River stopped the pen in the midst of his writing, lifting it so that the ink wouldn't pool, and looked up again, "...I will ensure that none of them every leave the East. Or make it beyond the River Province. I want the Iselsi girl back. And I want you to kill her crazed guardian this time. No half measures anymore." Shaking his head, Spinel nodded, "I understand, master. It just seems excessive to call that sect. We have no need to include two more Bureaus and their pet-" River's head snapped up, his eyes narrowed in anger as his attendant and student spoke out of turn, "I am sorry, master. I spoke carelessly." River stood again, dropping the pen in the inkwell, as he crossed to where Moon-Crushing Spinel stood. Despite his size, the Dawn bowed his head to the smaller Sidereal - there was a good two heads between them, Spinel towering over his master, but something suggested that River held something that Spinel couldn't fight against, "I don't care if I need to call the Maidens themselves to bring Yu-Shan down on Creation to get her back. If I need Mars and Jupiter's aid, I -will- call them." He looks up at Spinel, incisors biting into the back of his lip in anger, drawing a line of blood that trickled down his face, "As for their 'pet', if I recall, you couldn't beat it. Despite your name, so perhaps you would be wise to not speak ill of your betters. I don't care what methods they use - that mange-ridden beast is effective. Moreso than you have been, thus far." River spit the blood that pooled in his mouth on the floor, and snarled slightly at Spinel, as he turned away, "Go find the half-dead Anathema prowling our city. And put it down this time. No excuses. I want to hear nothing more of this red-eyed menace." Spinel bowed deeply, and grabbed his daiklave, before heading towards the door, "As you will, master." He spoke, his attitude cowed, as he shuts the door quickly, with unnecessary roughness.