Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gorefest Dungeon July 17th Session

Game called for not meeting quorum. Mark and Luke showed up and waited until about 10:30 to make sure. With this, I am calling this the end of Gorefest Season 2. All characters are assumed to be trapped in the Demon Realm.
Here is the sheet for the main boss of the dungeon. Demon Lord Here is his "companions": Succubus Now keep in mind that I said this boss was BEATABLE, not killable. You would have needed to take him down to negative HP and then cripple him to beat him. On the opposite side, his attacks are DEADLY in a way. Your DR is continuously getting eroded away and you'll be getting slashed away at, trying to avoid dealing with his afflictions. And then you'll get to learn that you need esoteric medicine to heal the wounds he caused.

Edited 1468848322
My apologies. Internet randomly stopped working saturday... so weekend had no internet. Couldn't warn you guys at all. And now that I cleaned up the connections of my modem it is working again. I am most confused... Also, I assumed this demon had more HP than that. But well. Still one hell of a boss. Did a character too ! Although it seems i will have quite some time to work on it.