Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Log in problems?

I am having an issue logging into the dev server. When I request a forgotten password it gives me a service error. Any ideas to correct this?
Having this issue also
Fixed for me
1380249906
Gauss
Forum Champion
Chris H ., are you able to get on now? - Gauss
1380278034

Edited 1380278066
This has happened to me a couple of time recently. The first signs it is about to happen are the system telling me my images are of illegal size or type, and they are just png/jpg so I know it isn't true. I refresh and get the about situation. After a few minutes, it straightens itself out.
All problems were solved with superhuman expediency, thanks for being awesome!
When I try to link in to a campaign on the dev server it says I am not logged in(but I am logged in according to the main page). So I put in my log in info but then it tells me that the password or email address is not right. I know for a fact that its right because I even tried resetting it. Ive also tried making new accounts to no avail. I tried it in both IE and firefox 24. Im using win7
1381726044
Gauss
Forum Champion
Logan, the Dev server is a separate login from the Main server so being logged into the Main server won't help. As for the correct password and email, it appears that it hiccups for a couple minutes from time to time. Please try again. - Gauss
I have been trying for a longer than a couple minutes on a couple of occasions now.
1381783861
Gauss
Forum Champion
Logan , please clear your cache and cookies and try again. It is possible that either or both are interfering. - Gauss
Ah that worked. Thank you! -Logan