Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Covert Ops 2nd edition spy game looking for a couple more!

Covert Ops 2nd edition has couple spots open for upcoming game sessions for our campaign if anyone wants to spy like us. We are 2 missions into the campaign so far. If you like the modern James Bond 007 movies, Jason Bourne, Mission Impossible, etc. you will love this game and campaign. We are currently playing Wednesday nights at 8:30 pm eastern over Roll20 and using Google Hangouts for voice comm. If you are new to the system it is ok. We will teach it to you. It is rules-lite and versatile. Covert Ops 2nd edition has not been released yet, with only the 1st edition currently available to buy. The GM for the group is one of the devs for the game and has allowed us to have preview copies of the rules for each player. The game is made by DWD Games, the same company behind Barebones Fantasy and Covert Ops 1st edition.
Any others interested? Got room for maybe 1-2 more.
Still looking for players?
Oh wow wish I hadn't missed this opportunity. Oh well, maybe next time.
No doubt. Could definitely get in on some Covert Ops. 
We still have room if you both want in!

Edited 1473407484
Definitely! Thanks for responding. I recently bought the 1st edition game on DTRPG. Would very much like to try the updated rules. The day and time work great for me, as I am central time. 7:30 PM on Wednesdays for me.
Hi, is this game still recruiting?
Tracers N. said: Hi, is this game still recruiting? Yes.  PM me.
Done.
Ok, sorry I have been so slow to respond.  Work has me strapped lately, since peak season is upon us.  I am contacting the GM.