Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Starting up again

Alicia
Sheet Author
hey folks, thought I'd hop on and give you an update: We're due to move into our new place Aug 20, provided it doesn't get pushed back or anything (we're in our 2nd contract agreement for our Condo and can't close on our new house till the condo closes... boo) So I'm thinking we could start again late August or first week of September. How's peoples' Sunday schedule looking? Because of my newish job, I think I would like to see about starting around 5 EST this time around. (Posting this here and in skype to make sure you all see this!)
Hey! Congratulations on the wedding and stuff! I have Pathfinder from like 3-7 est right now, but its supposed to move to Mondays when I switch to days.
Alicia
Sheet Author
OK. This should be last time I have to push this back but as we're closing today on our house today (won't! Finally!) And moving in Tuesday I won't have things in order enough for a couple weeks. I'm also going to open a casting to see who we can get to fill out the team a little bit.  If I get my PC in order we can do a meeting next week (9/11) to catch up and meet any prospects that have applied. Please let me know if meeting then would work for you or not.
What time on 9/11?
Alicia
Sheet Author
Poison said: What time on 9/11? New game time. 6p
Alicia
Sheet Author
Was finally able to get my laptop out to do what I had planned. I just cannot find the cables/keyboard/mouse for my desktop so if I can't find it this weekend I may need to delay again. Unpacking has been slow going :/  If nothing else we should still be able to have our meeting on Sunday to at least catch up, though I'm not sure what sort of entries we'll have. 
Alicia
Sheet Author
I have a PC!!! Woot.Was able to find my necessary cables today so now have my gaming PC usable. I also spotted my books in the garage so will be able to get those out in time for the game next week. Still good for a meeting today?