Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] AD&D 2E - Long term campaign

We're looking for one more player to fill out our party to a total of six. We're running a long-term campaign so only those you can commit please apply. Currently we're running every other Monday night at 7:30pm EST. After the summer we may consider going every week. As far as party make-up is concerned, I encourage everybody to play a class that they enjoy, but if you're interested, the party could use a healer. If you're interested, PM me for details. As of now I'll take first come, first serve.
Gold
Forum Champion
This sounds like a good game! I'm going to check my Monday schedules and send you a PM if it looks like I could play.
I appreciate everybody's enthusiasm, but the role has been filled. Thanks again for the interest.