Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

why can't I see what I am editing?

I am brand new to roll20 and trying to build my first map, and it won't let me see more than like an inch and a half on the very top of my browser in google chrome on windows 8, anyone know how to fix this?
1380331797
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Try disabling all your plugins and extensions. There are a few that don't play nice with roll20. if that solves your problem you can start enabling your plugins and such one at a time till you find the misbehaving one. post the name of the one you find out if it is that.
Easier way is to go through all your adblock / antitracking plugins and whitelist app.roll20.net. They don't use very many and the ones they use are mostly for internal metrics.
1380336116
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
That I didn't know.
I use Ghostery and Adblock and the stats on various sites is interesting. There's some "news" sites that have 50+ trackers on a single page. It's ridiculous.
1380336924
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I use adblock and adblock plus but I haven't reinstall ghostery yet.