Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Release: Scifi Vehicles

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gentlethings rev your engines!  Its time for the least sensical race in the galaxy!  Err which is to say I have a new set of science fiction and near future vehicles up for all your grease/nano-tech-lubricant monkey needs.  Happy gaming!
Nice work! Those are gorgeous!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Death Race 3000! I want a diesel choochoo-semi like that one!
I tend to only play D&D, but I'm still tempted to buy these, that's how good they are!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks, hope they add to your groups fun! Just put them in space to float around majestically: Death Race 2001
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Russ H. said: I want a diesel choochoo-semi like that one! You're selling short, that monocycle is where it's at! Awesome set!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Can we get some love for the humble Emergency Bubble Light please, in my opinion it is truly what makes this set complete! Now to find a way to get these into my high fantasy game... maybe in the Clockwork Nirvana of Mechanus??
Excellent stuff!
Gold
Forum Champion
Ziechael said: Now to find a way to get these into my high fantasy game... maybe in the Clockwork Nirvana of Mechanus?? Haha! Exactly my initial thoughts. Start with the Scarab Vehicle in the set, it could definitely drive into a D&D game and start shooting "Magic Missiles" without completely changing the whole game into Max Max yet.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
@Ziechael & Gold I am totally will to do a set of clockwork creatures at some point.  Is that a thing people are looking for? 
Gold
Forum Champion
Gabriel P. said: @Ziechael & Gold I am totally will to do a set of clockwork creatures at some point.  Is that a thing people are looking for?  Honestly they almost did not exist in earlier versions of D&D (with limited exceptions), but in later editions there start to be more mechanical beings. My perspective is more like "Gabriel came out with some new art, how can I twist my game story so that the players encounter this art?"
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gold said: My perspective is more like "Gabriel came out with some new art, how can I twist my game story so that the players encounter this art? LOL me too, usually your packs fit nicely with some upcoming portion of my game (sometimes in the distant future but eventually!). If my game can't easily accommodate it I find myself thinking how I can... for example I found myself wondering if the scarab tank would make a decent apparatus of kwalish just so I could use it!! More planar stuff could be useful though as there is limited weirdness out there ;)
PaulOoshun
Marketplace Creator
"Okay in this next session we're going to skip forward a few.... thousand... years.  Who wants a hovertank?" Seriously amazing work Gabriel, as ever.