Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Maps: Cultist's Lair

David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Blood and gore is the name of the game for this set. Now your players can continue their exploration from the Ancient Catacombs and delve deep into the  Cultist's Lair . Comes with 2 large maps, lots of map tiles and blank maps to fill with the 104 PNG objects included.  
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Already know when and where I'm going to use this set! Can't wait to see what you come up with next, great work :)
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ziechael said: Already know when and where I'm going to use this set! Can't wait to see what you come up with next, great work :) Excellent! Love to hear about your adventures sometime. I have City Sewers coming up soon, and I'm branching out with some other sets to give DMs even more options. More to come soon.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
Nice touch on the treasure urns. Some really great settings here!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Murder cults really take us all back to holidays with the family don't they?  Beautiful set.  I love all the items you've included and that wonderful red paint they are they are trying out in some of the rooms.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gabriel P. said: Murder cults really take us all back to holidays with the family don't they?  Beautiful set.  I love all the items you've included and that wonderful red paint they are they are trying out in some of the rooms. Well, you don't want to commit to buying gallons without trying out the color in a few locations. Learned that on HGTV. Thanks for the nice comment Gabe.
Gold
Forum Champion
Looks like a bunch of NPC's will be forming a Cult in our game world soon, to play this. I like the assembled maps, the Lair (decorated bloody version) and the undecorated map of the same. Very useful options.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
David Hemenway said: Ziechael said: Already know when and where I'm going to use this set! Can't wait to see what you come up with next, great work :) Excellent! Love to hear about your adventures sometime. I have City Sewers coming up soon, and I'm branching out with some other sets to give DMs even more options. More to come soon. Without spoiling too much for any of my players who may come a-perusing, they will eventually be tracking down a Vampire Lord who commissioned his own tomb before his 'death' when he was the top general of a relatively rich nation. Unbeknownst to his king he was already vampirised and was planning his future base of operations... long story short, I'll be combining this set with your  ancient catacombs to great effect for his lair of undead menace :)
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gold said: Looks like a bunch of NPC's will be forming a Cult in our game world soon, to play this. I like the assembled maps, the Lair (decorated bloody version) and the undecorated map of the same. Very useful options. Thank you Gold. The bloody mess was fun to do. Is that a red flag? :) 
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This looks so great, David. I love all the gore! Making me want to create something equally gnarly soon. I love the soft lighting you got, and all of the elegant elements combined with the gross. Always love your work
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Badger said: This looks so great, David. I love all the gore! Making me want to create something equally gnarly soon. I love the soft lighting you got, and all of the elegant elements combined with the gross. Always love your work Thanks so much Badger! Looking forward to your gnarly. 😀