Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Spell Options for Pathfinder Macro

Me and the rest of my group are having a little trouble with some of our spell macros. These are not edited macros, it's just the default template that populates when you add a new spell. @{PC-whisper} &{template:pf_spell} @{toggle_accessible_flag} @{toggle_rounded_flag}{{color=@{rolltemplate_color}}} {{header_image=@{header_image-pf_spell}}} {{name=@{name}}} {{character_name=@{character_name}}} {{character_id=@{character_id}}} {{subtitle}} {{deafened_note=@{SpellFailureNote}}} @{spell_options} However, sometimes these macros don't seem to be displaying the "spell_options" part. I can't figure out why it's only for certain spells. Here are the 2 spells as I have them on my character sheet:  And how they display, using the same macro for both: Does anyone have any clue as to what I'm missing?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Jaime.  A couple of things to try is Ensure you have a spell class and level filled in for the spell  Toggle all spell options on/off Clear/reset the macro-text for the spell(s) you are having problems with Use the Recalc button
Well, I feel dumb! I swear I had tried the recalculate button, but either I didn't or it didn't take the first time! Thanks a ton, Vince, that did it!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jaime B. said: Well, I feel dumb! I swear I had tried the recalculate button, but either I didn't or it didn't take the first time! Thanks a ton, Vince, that did it! No problem Jaime.  In a perfect world you shouldn't need the Recalc button... but alas.  ;-P