Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bible Black: The lost pages (Fate Core solo game)

I'm interested in gming a game based on the visual novel 'Bible Black'. The premise is that after the first game, the book was sealed away, but during the time it was taken out, some pages went missing. Each of the pages holds 1 specific spell and it can only be used once before crumbling to dust. Your character is one of the few people collecting these pages, whether to prevent its abuse or for your own goal is up to you. The game will be using the FATE Core system and is played solo (text only). As a disclaimer, the game will involve mature themes such as the occult, violence and sex, it will include some characters from the series reapearing as cameos as well as new original characters. If you're interested, please PM me your application by answering these following questions. 1.Have you ever read/played/watched any version of bible black? (if so, which one) 2.What timezones are you in? 3.How comfortable are you with mature contents 4.Have you ever played Fate Core 5.Tell me about your character (bonus if you have a char sheet ready) Bonus questions -Which is your favourite character from the series?
I'm still interested in playing this. Come next week I'll have more open slots as I'll be leaving my current job at the end of the week. PM me here or on Discord if you're still interested in running/gming. :-)