Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Gorefest Dungeon on Hiatus Until Autumn, 2016 [EDIT: We're Now Open!]

Edited 1469393329
Gorefest Dungeon is currently on hiatus until autumn, 2016.
Blast, my time machine only goes forward one second per second! See you in a few months. nice splash screen!
Carnwennan said: Blast, my time machine only goes forward one second per second! See you in a few months. nice splash screen! Ha! Ya got the bad one. Mine goes 60 seconds per minute.
Mine goes [[172800d6]]seconds/week if the instruments are accurate. Nice splash screen! [2]
Oh, and, by the way, happy anniversary tomorrow, everyone! July 26, 2016 is our second anniversary!
Happy anniversary!!
Yep. Here's to me and Archie not having been kicked from this game yet in two years. Brandon can celebrate that next week.
HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY, EVERYONE!
Ok folks, here's the skinny on the game. We are currently extending the hiatus due to Stripe having issues on his end. He is back at the Horse Ranch, which as we know, is horrible with internet reception plus some family issues that he needs to take care of. Further updates will hopefully come from the big boss himself.
Everyone, keep an eye out on the forums. We won't play until after Thanksgiving weekend (Nov. 24-27), but the Sunday after that is Dec. 4. Not saying that's when we'll start, but be ready for an announcement.