Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] DM Looking for Players, Newbies welcome PST

I am an experienced DM played many games and DM'd many games. Looking to do a weekly Pathfinder game. Current group is on hiatus. I have played with many new players and do not mind teaching and helping.  If we have several new players would prefer the whole group to be new.  I am on PST Looking to play Thursday 6-10pm or Saturday  6-11pm or Sunday Noon - 6pm.  Would start off with 1st level Module just to get everyone aquinted with character creation and keep it to Core Material for ease of learning.  If interested let me know. 
Well, not new, but that Sunday timeslot's perfect for me. I'd be happy to play a mostly support/healing character to help any newer players, if you don't want a vet to steal the limelight.
I'll do with core materials, but I was hoping to play a non-core character.  Any of the listed times will do for me.
Oh, perfect, I'm free Thursday at that time. :o  Saturday could work as well.  I have had experience with the game in the past if it means anything.  What were you thinking in terms of rolling stats?  Would unchained classes be allowed?
I'm not new myself but Thursday is a great time for me. I would love to play if the game ended up being on that time.
Hello, im new  in this, still have not played a game yet tho ive been watching podcasts for a while now, im free on thursday if its still available id love to join
I'm not new (DM 3 games), but would love to be a player for a change and am completely okay with core. Thursdays and Sundays both work for me no problem.