Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking For a D&D 5e campaign.

So i have played a lot of homebrew based games for 5e, most of which have either died out, or where just "Meh". I'm trying to find a campaign adventure, either official books or homebrew, that leads a party on a glorious adventure. I will say playing pathfinder has corrupted me, so i am into RP more then i use to be, and tend to gravitate towards those games more so now. I would prefer joining a fresh game, but if i must i will join a game in progress. I can play any day except monday and Friday nights, i have a D&D and pathfinder game on those nights. If you got what i'm looking for feel free to shoot me a message.
Also a side note, my 5e experience has been confined to the Core handbook, races, and classes. But have put lots of hours into the system. I'm currently just looking for something, that is RP heavy-ish, with lots of class varieties, races, and an adventure full of some wondrous shit. Cause most of my 5e experience has been homebrew stuff, that has died or where confined to a set territory or city.