Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Open to All

So I'm not new to Roll20 but I am new to looking for a game here as I use to run with a group of friends until things fell to the way side. I have some experience primarily doing Star Wars Saga Edition, MegaMek, and Firefly. As I said in the Topic I am open to all and any, while my passion is in Sci-Fi I would love to branch out if someone is willing to take on new players. I am available 5PM EDT weekdays and free all weekend as long as I get some heads up of a time frame. Not sure what else to put so I will leave it at that and I hope to hear from the community, thanks again. 
I have a Pathfinder group that is currently looking for players. If you're interested, you can find more information  here .