Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] 5e D&D campaign

Hey guys, I'm new to the 5e ruleset, would like to participate in one of those campaigns. I'd like to be in Curse of Strahd more than anything else, but it's not to say that I'd disagree to joining any other campaign, so long as it is in 5e. I've got a character sheet in the works as of now, holding off on his ability scores until further notice. My schedule is very flexible- the only period of time I can't see myself making is on Sundays from 2 P.M - 6 P.M CST, as I'm in a Pathfinder campaign with Mom and her friends in that period. Voice chat is also a somewhat flexible option for me- while I am accustomed to using Ventrilo for the aforementioned Pathfinder campaign, I'm no stranger to using Skype. See you guys in-game!
Hi, I am starting a new curse of strahd campaign. Not sure on the first game(will have to get a full group together first). If interested pm me and we can go from there. Cheers  Flip
Flip said: Hi, I am starting a new curse of strahd campaign. Not sure on the first game(will have to get a full group together first). If interested pm me and we can go from there. Cheers  Flip I am interested in curse of strahd as well
I'm actually interested in joining this as well if at all possible?