I have a group of friends that are going to be starting D&D 5e, but we are all completely new to this. The one that's going to DM for us is still reading up on the campaign and getting comfortable with his DM book. Me and a few of my friends, however, really want to go through a mini-campaign, from soup to nuts. We would like to do some character creation, player intros, and a little questing. I realize the character creation takes time, so if it's better, we can have our characters pre-created, and if the DM wouldn't mind looking over our stats, that would be awesome. We're just looking for someone fun with a good sense of humor who can guide some complete D&D noobs into the game and give us some dice roll, combat, exploring and skill check experience. This will be just a one-time thing, though with the number of people in my entire group that want to play later down the line, we may be looking for a DM at some point, if there's interest. Friday or Saturday night would probably be the best, somewhere around 7 or 8 pm EST, but we're flexible. We're all American, and would prefer, if possible, to get someone on the east coast, as well. Hope to learn from you soon! Thank you!