Hey everyone, I'm GrayKnight, though however you want to shorten that is fine by me. I've rped through forums and other means for six years now, and have always had an interest in tabletop roleplaying, but have, up to this point, been too shy to ever actively look for a group. However, I've finally decided to put myself out there and see if anyone would be willing to put up with a complete novice like me. I have a limited knowledge of the Cipher System (specifically Numenara), World of Darkness (specifically Changeling: The Lost), and Dungeons and Dragons (specifically 5E), but I'm very open to learning any game, so long as someone is willing to teach. I'm usually free any weeknight after 8 PM PST, and sometimes earlier on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. When I return to college in late September this may change, but I would try to provide ample notice. Regrettably at the moment I have nothing but my laptop's built in webcam for audio/video, but I plan to buy a decent headset soon, so that would take care of audio at the very least. Until then though I will be confined to either horrible AV quality or text only games, so I hope that isn't a dealbreaker. So that's that. If anyone would be willing to take in a new player, please contact me. Hopefully I haven't left anything important, and thank you for reading!