Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] Looking for DM for 3 players!

Looking for a DM for me and 2 others. Will be through roll20 and skype. Open to whatever edition and campaign. Preferred days to play are weekdays. 2 knowledgeable players 1 newby newb who needs to hold hands with you through campaign (me) Must be open to gay and trans characters. Interested? questions? please let me know!
What time zone are you guys in? And what time on weekdays do you prefer, specifically?
What system are you interested in playing and what times are you all available? I have no problem with new players and you can play whatever character you like of course. 
Joe said: What time zone are you guys in? And what time on weekdays do you prefer, specifically? we are in all different time zones :'D I'm EST and the other two are like, an 8 hour difference. But we are night owls and we have played other games together so the time we play is flexible. And we'd prefer tuesday and/or thursday, but we can pick something else if it doesn't work.
Philip N. said: What system are you interested in playing and what times are you all available? I have no problem with new players and you can play whatever character you like of course.  system? Is that the same as edition? S'cuse the newby question ._. If it's edition, we are open to whatever. But we do prefer 3.5 or 4. And about the time thing, it's quite flexible. So we'd probably work around your schedule.
Oh, no worries, let me clarify -  Tabletop role-playing games generally have a set of rules for play, sometimes referred to as a "system". The most popular of these is probably Dungeons & Dragons, but there are many others, World of Darkness, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, and hundreds others. I would be open for playing D&D 3.5 edition or 5 edition. 
Philip N. said: Oh, no worries, let me clarify -  Tabletop role-playing games generally have a set of rules for play, sometimes referred to as a "system". The most popular of these is probably Dungeons & Dragons, but there are many others, World of Darkness, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, and hundreds others. I would be open for playing D&D 3.5 edition or 5 edition.  oooh. No, we are totally open to any of those. :33 If you'd like, we can talk about it with everyone through skype and they can give their opinions. We'll have to do it tomorrow though cause they are asleep atm. Could I add you on skype?

Edited 1469559303
Heya! This looks interesting! My skype is ferelonshaderoot. Message ne when you can!
Hey anna, I have a D&D Star Wars Saga game starting on the 8th and wanted to see if your group is interested. Any character concept can easily be brought in (my offline group is pretty random). I can help with character creation if needed and also send copies of any books needed. Here is a link to the listing if your interested. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/52274/star-wars-vs-dbz" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/52274/star-wars-vs-dbz</a>