Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Blades in the Dark] Looking for one more person. Friday Nights.

Looking for one more person for my Friday night Blades in the Dark game. Game takes place at 6pm CST. Currently 2.5 players. We're all new to the game and eager to learn the system together. We've already ran a couple of sessions and one of our players had a schedule change and can only play every other week, so we need another player to shore up our numbers. Knowledge of the system isn't necessarily required, we are using the Quickstart Guide v6 for rules.
Hey there, I'm living at BST, so the start time is a bit late for me. I have two questions regarding that: 1- Would you be able to move it 1-2 hours earlier? (Or even more) 2- How long do you tend/aim for a session to take? I have a feeling that you'll easily find players with less scheduling issues, but I had to give it a try :)
Sadly we can't really move it earlier due to work hours. We are, perhaps unfortunately, tied to our 6pm CST start time. We aim for our sessions to last 4 hours with an allowance to overrun if needed. So 6pm - 10pm is the target but I ask for people to have their schedule open to 10:30-11pm.
Still looking for one more player, to start this Friday. 
Its 4 for me i can come
If you still need a player let me know!
As of now we've found our man. I'll keep the rest of you in mind in case things dont work out or another is needed.