Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Player Looking for D&D 5E Group Age Range 18-25

I'm Chase, I'm 19 and I've been playing D&D 5e for around four weeks. I typically play at a local game store with my family and others twice a week, but I'm really looking to play with others closer to my age, in the 18-25 range. My usual group is over 30 and while I enjoy playing with them, I also want to have a group closer to my age to play and joke with as I'm not familiar with a lot of their humor and style. Since I haven't been playing long I'm not very familiar with any lore. I've only ever played a druid but I'm really interested and excited to learn more classes. I'm still not very confident in my roleplay abilities but I have a pretty relaxed personality and I'm pumped to meet new people. I'm in CDT [GMT -5] and can play any day except Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, time really isn't an issue as I'm a night owl. I'm comfortable using voice and video chat. I look forward to hearing from everyone!
Hey there Chase! I got a game for mostly Newbies people trying to get into DnD i know you got a little more experience then them but this group might be for you. Were doing the Lost Mines of Phandelver campaign which is a 1-5 Campaign you can read it in the link im going to post. Being open for most days is good. We can try to work days out as we go along! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1543629/lost-mines-of-phandelver" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1543629/lost-mines-of-phandelver</a>
Fellow lad of 19 years here, so I'd definetly be interested in this!&nbsp;

Edited 1469770013
I'm 18 and I've been looking for a group around my age group as well, I'm pretty new to D&D (only a few one-shots) but I'd definitely be interested! My work schedule varies by the week but I should always been done by 10 pm CDT and I'm a night owl as well! &nbsp;(If 10 pm is too late, I would be able to do earlier times as long as we didn't stick to a permanent day every week, over all I'm flexible)