As the title suggests I'm searching for a DM (or GM) who would like to host a Feng Shui 2 campaign. Only recently I found out about the game but I find it incredible. I bought a copy of the PDF for myself a few days after I played it in person but I'd like to try and also play it online with anyone that's willing to run a campaign for it. For those interested, please send a PM my way or reply on here and I'll get to you posthaste. If you're interested but don't have access to either the hard cover book or the PDF, I can send a copy your way through the internet via Skype (for example). Side information: I've tried to DM for this game recently but I need to study the mechanics a bit more before doing so, otherwise things fall apart. However, I really enjoy the different archetypes and the setting. While I've only been able to be a player for it I do plan on DMing in the future and possibly running a homebrew campaign where the setting is different and there'd be some aesthetic changes but overall the game would be the same. For those who don't know what Feng Shui 2 is: "In Feng Shui, the action movie roleplaying game, you play heroes of the Chi War, protecting humankind’s destiny in a titanic struggle across space and time. Victory depends on your gravity-defying kung fu powers, your ancient magics, your post-apocalyptic survival instincts, or your plain old-fashioned trigger finger. You might be a maverick cop, a cranky kung fu fighting master, an everyday hero, a masked avenger, or an enigmatic drifter from a post-apocalyptic future. In battle you are forced to face off against a legion of fearsome foes. This conflict rages between four key time periods, confronting sinister eunuch magicians of the past, imperialist oppressors of the colonial era, secretive conspirators of the present, and cyborg rebels-turned-tyrants whose excesses collapsed the future" (Feng Shui 2).