Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Izek Mazel, Last will and testament.

I Izek Mezal Being of sound mind and laser zapped back, do here by make my last will and testament. 1 All my worldly goods are to go to my brother  Ki-ren Halse. 2 My financial part of my estate is to be divided 5 ways upon my death. The first part is to be then divided again 4 ways, with 1 share going each to my mother Myfanwy Halse, 1 share to my brother Ki-ren Halse. and 1 share each to my grandparents, Mr Gilly Halse and Ms Santarinia Halse. The other 4 parts  are to be invested in the Artimus Group of companies for 5 years in trust. After 5 years the shares are to be sold divided 5 equal ways between my 4 family members previously mentioned with the last share going to the poorest orphanage on Darrian . If any member has passed away their shares are to go equally to the surviving members.  The only caveat is if any member tries both lawfully or unlawfully to acquire more of the assets than is laid out in the will. Any attempt by said parties to contest the will also falls within this caveat.
Charoux will sincerely apologize for the friendly fire, and say that he only took the risky shot because someone with unpunctured armor was necessary to drive the Air-Raft to the nearest hospital as quickly as possible; which, due to circumstance, was Charoux himself; if the battle were prolonged, the whole group of swoopers might have been on both members, pretty much guaranteeing that there would be no one to drive the Air-Raft for the full trip. The decision was purely tactical, which he does not apologize for, but the clearly terrible execution is just about inexcusable. He hopes some of the free drinks made up for it. He also wants to know if you made any money off of selling the location of the Dragon.

Edited 1475373007
         Scene. Izek leaves his room at the estate early on a Monday morning, blood shot eyes, smelling of stale booze and has a towel slung over left shoulder of his dirty bath robe. He seems to be smiling to him self and giggling from time to time. It is then that people realize that they haven seen Izek since Friday afternoon. Later that day people start to notice Izek has new nick-names for some of the crew. Runt seem to have copped the name Tin Tin, Gerald is now referred to as Ricky Ricardo, And Cpt Crow is now called So Raven. A smile will appears of Izeks face when he talks to them now, and no mater how hard people protest he wont even acknowledged that they are new names he's come up with and he wont use any thing else in reference to them or to their face. When asked why, he just says "Get a time machine so we can go back and be there". When some does a check on Izeks entertainment system they will find out that Izek has found himself a stash of ancient entertainment channels on the global web and has become an addict on ancient music and films. Izek has also been seen singing to him self in an ancient language, And humming to him self a lot.           If any one not so named speaks of the new names Izek is doling out, he happily looks at them and grins, "Don't stress my man, Your new name is on the way, i got lots to choose from, i am just trying to get the perfect one for you".