Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

AD&D 2nd Edtion resource collection/repository for the group.

Edited 1380662303
Here is a link to all rules and charts for 2nd Edition. Any of the monster pictures in the Monstrous Manual section can be dragged and dropped into a folder on your computer, then dragged and dropped into your campaign. They are transparent and perfect for token/portrait use. Here is a link to all (?) Monstrous Compendiums compiled into one site. These monster images work the same as the above mentioned images.

Edited 1471706741
There is a PDF of all 26 2E books, which is my official bible for my games here . **link has been updated as of 8/20/2016**
New custom 2e  Ravenloft sheet.
You can copy and paste this into a handout for links to Purpleworm's AD&D 2E info: Equipment Lists Clothing Daily Food and Lodging Household Provisioning Services Transport Animals Tack and Harness Miscellaneous Equipment Armor Armor Class ratings Master Weapons Chart Wizard Spells 1st Level 2nd Level 3rd Level 4th Level 5th Level 6th Level 7th Level 8th Level 9th Level Priest Spells 1st Level 2nd Level 3rd Level 4th Level 5th Level 6th Level 7th Level Wizard Schools Abjuration Alteration Conjuration/Summoning Enchantment/Charm Illusion/Phantasm Invocation/Evocation Lesser/Greater Divination Necromancy Priest Spheres All Astral Charm Combat Creation Divination Elemental Guardian Healing Necromantic Plant Protection Summoning Sun Weather Monster Manual Index DM's Guide Index
We use the premade character sheets with their built-in macros. As a DM, though, I am starting to have trouble keeping up with all of the modifiers and their durations. For example , we have two priests casting PFE and prayer along with a transmuterwho is casting enlarge, strength, and haste. It's a lot for the players themselves to remember  what they are affected by as well as for the DM to remember when everything expires. We have played around with adding spells to the turn order and also using real dice and rotating them each round.  I am curious as to what resources you all use 
well for time equalling 1-9 rounds i use the token effect markers with numbers on them..anything longer than that i havw a game calender that i use

Edited 1499613373
KJJ said: We use the premade character sheets with their built-in macros. As a DM, though, I am starting to have trouble keeping up with all of the modifiers and their durations. For example , we have two priests casting PFE and prayer along with a transmuterwho is casting enlarge, strength, and haste. It's a lot for the players themselves to remember  what they are affected by as well as for the DM to remember when everything expires. We have played around with adding spells to the turn order and also using real dice and rotating them each round.  I am curious as to what resources you all use  I find the best way to track durations is to use the turn order tracker but instead of setting a positive amount of rounds, I use a negative number and make it count upwards to zero, essentially making each duration a T-minus number. "T-minus 19 rounds and counting." For example, durations of 39 rounds are set at -39 and are set at +1 per round. You just have to remember not to delete it from the turn order until one round AFTER it reaches zero. This way, all the durations are technically the LOWEST numbers on the tracker so they are all at the top of the tracker.
Very slick idea. Now I just need to have my players remember (and me the DM as well) all the +1s and -2s from these effects. Is scrap paper still the most effective way?
seems to be
Some links that I've used for when characters want to design and run a castle or keep: Designing a Castle or Keep Running a Keep by the Numbers (from Paizo)
sweet ty 4 tips

Edited 1499655623
KJJ said: Very slick idea. Now I just need to have my players remember (and me the DM as well) all the +1s and -2s from these effects. Is scrap paper still the most effective way? Usually, if you designate one symbol for each effect and tell all the players to add the appropriate token marker symbols, you can just ask the player who cast the spell what the effects are.  Also, if the -2s refer to a change in AC, you can just change the AC of the token (such as in the case of the slow spell, etc.) Also, you can actually add numbers to token marker symbols by hovering over the symbol and pressing a number. For example, here is a poor little innocent baby-snatching kobold who is currently under, from left to right, the 4 effects of: 1. (far left) 2 acid damage per round from Melf's Acid Arrow (A PC wizard hit him with the spell) 2. prayer (+1 to hit, damage, and saves)                               (the kobold shaman cast a prayer last round,which the PC cleric is currently trying to counteract with his own prayer) 3. slow (penalty of 4 to hit, saves, ac, and initiative)              (the PC eladrin fighter mage loves casting slow) 4. (far right) sleep                                                                   (a brand new level 1 henchman wizard cast his only spell for the day :D)

Edited 1499690629
yeah i use the token markers and numbers, however only single digits from 1-9 can be placed such. I do change the AC in the appropriate bubble and if necessary I will use the blue (which is normally unused) for things like armor spell hit points. (I run a 2e game)
I use status Tracker.js found on github....it is an awesome script that allows you as the dm to set what it is used for aka poison or debuffs or buffs like bless and haste. it automaticaly adds it to the turn tracker and when it expires it broadcasts it in chat. plus gives you the option to end any effect earliy ( say dispell magic is cast or and antidote is used) or you can end all at one click.
what is best way to import your character to your folder/storage
Byle E. Coyote said: what is best way to import your character to your folder/storage The character vault is a great way to do that.
Hi Folks, The following is an  open-source spell sheet  that I started to make. I wanted to design it such that you could enter your level and it would automatically calculate the power of a spell.  All PHB priest spells are in it, however, I stopped mid-point in the wizard spell section. I had linked these spells to the allchar website. One to-do item would be to link them to purpleworm. I have updates and "to do" items tabs to track what happens. Anyone can feel free to edit/add/improve this doc. If you do make improvements, please respond here and also log them in the third tab. If you want to customize this in a way that is for yourself or your own wizard or priest PC, please download a copy for yourself as excel, or make a copy in your own google spreadsheets. If you are making changes that everyone can benefit from, feel free to edit them in the sheet directly. Thank you, Best M
Just a lil' overgrown tomb.
Second tomb
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Michael L. said: Hi Folks, The following is an  open-source spell sheet  that I started to make. I wanted to design it such that you could enter your level and it would automatically calculate the power of a spell.  All PHB priest spells are in it, however, I stopped mid-point in the wizard spell section. I had linked these spells to the allchar website. One to-do item would be to link them to purpleworm. I have updates and "to do" items tabs to track what happens. Anyone can feel free to edit/add/improve this doc. If you do make improvements, please respond here and also log them in the third tab. If you want to customize this in a way that is for yourself or your own wizard or priest PC, please download a copy for yourself as excel, or make a copy in your own google spreadsheets. If you are making changes that everyone can benefit from, feel free to edit them in the sheet directly. Thank you, Best M I have macros for most priest spells that take selected tokens effective level to acalculate everything based on level. Makr and me also busy with same for wizard spells. I will share it as soon as I am happy with it.
Tomb 3