Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rifts- From Dusk Till Dawn

They are coming spreading like a Disease across North America and around the World. We are but mere cattle to be fed upon, They follow the plans of their greatest master . The Night is their playground, and they must be stopped before we cease to exist. This campaign is Rifts from Palladium . Starting characters at 1st level, all alignments allowed up to miscreant but no diabolical. Games will be every other Friday from 7-11pm central time via G+ hangouts with Roll20. Comment or message if you would like to play
It's a blast from the past! I'll have to dust off my old books, but this could be fun!
BP said: It's a blast from the past! I'll have to dust off my old books, but this could be fun! will send the link to the game in a message
Also for Character Gen playerswill need the RUE, Rifts Ultimate Edition core rules
Hi guys Still looking for Players. Comment or message if interested
Game coming Soon any Rifts Players out there..?
Game coming soon need  more players This is a Vampire Kingdoms campaign
Sounds fun, but cant do Fridays
Hey there, I know there is a LOT of variation in Rifts on character abilities, with dragons and glitterboys and godlings down to city rats and scholars with a laser pistol doing 1d6 MD.  What is the median level of power for your group?  Vampires are a very dangerous foe, and I would be interested if the group has some chance of surviving against them...  Do you have a list of who is currently playing what?  That would be really helpful in letting me know what you will and won't allow.  Like I said, Rifts isn't like D&D or something where all 1st level characters are roughly equal, so I need more info please.  Thanks,  Dan
All Characters start at 1st level this is new campaign so we havent had our first session yet, i will allow anything in Rifts, we have a Full conversion Borg, and a Atlantean Undead Slayer. we have 2 other players but they havent started work on their characters. any alignment up to miscreant but no diabolical , and since this is a campaign survival just depends   Daniel B. said: Hey there, I know there is a LOT of variation in Rifts on character abilities, with dragons and glitterboys and godlings down to city rats and scholars with a laser pistol doing 1d6 MD.  What is the median level of power for your group?  Vampires are a very dangerous foe, and I would be interested if the group has some chance of surviving against them...  Do you have a list of who is currently playing what?  That would be really helpful in letting me know what you will and won't allow.  Like I said, Rifts isn't like D&D or something where all 1st level characters are roughly equal, so I need more info please.  Thanks,  Dan  on the wits and actions of the party.. 
Sounds great.  Yes, I can certainly imagine that the party's actions, especially if over confident or foolhardy, could result in some very serious consequences.  Vampires are nothing to be sneezed at, they are a tough enemy. I am very interested in this game.  Do you have an idea when it will start, what date?  It's 5pm to 9pm out her in California, so the time slot works for me.  Please let me know what I need to do to apply,  thanks,  Dan
Hey Guys still looking for a couple more players still time to get in on this
Still looking for players
Still needing 2-3 players
Any rifts players out there