Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Feeling the beatdown of learning HTML and CSS

I tried creating another, simpler character sheet as an experament. This time, it was for the edition of Pokethulu I have. It managed to work right for 5 seconds before it went crazy like Pikathulu when someone kicks it in the nards, and I was forced to delete it. (Insert Cthulhu posession joke here). Since the colleges are starting back soon, i'm gonna put sheet building on hold for a few months and take some basic HTML/CSS classes at the local community college and see if that helps with future endeavors. I already booked a spot in the Intro to HTML class. Any other class types I should take that would help with the noble endeavor of sheet coding?
CSS/HTML is always fun. :D
Stress Management, and a course in Alcohol-ology 
Gold
Forum Champion
Any classes in Game Design might also help, and of course take Roll20 101, and Advanced Placement Roll20, if these are offered. :P It is great to learn. Another approach is to ask the Roll20 Forum Community for a volunteer to make the Character Sheet for you, someone who already has the knowledge, but I would not discourage you from learning how to do it yourself and then perhaps to contribute Character Sheets that will help others.
I wish to help hammer out the needed game sheet list for everyone, Gold. And Coal, would an acceptable substitution for alcohol-ogy be Hemp-ology? If so, I have a Doctorate in it from my time as a medicinal grower in Cali.
There are programs like cs50 offered for free online as a note.