Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG (5E) one shot game Saturday 8/27 6:00pm CST

Edited 1472136536
Captain Lyonel has asked you to look into a case where an unknown criminal is going around burning villages and capturing citizens. Unfortunately, Lyonel's men have been unable to apprehend the criminal. Please stop the arsonist and save the villagers!!!! :) level: 5 abilities: 15 14 13 12 10 8&nbsp; health: take the average class and race: anything WotC and I am debating allowing classes from finger of vecna... wealth: high magic campaign&nbsp; voice: skype video: N/A&nbsp; character options: If you need help creating a character, just let me know. :) what is a game by Jim like? I try to incorporate a little RP, a little Combat, and a puzzle or two. With that said, my combat is not typical and should be somewhat challenging as it pushes players to do more than just slash and hack. I would also mention that I am a DM that likes to work with players instead of working against them so no worries on the TPK bit. Ultimately, the game should be fun for everyone... it is why we play after all. :) Link to Listing: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55228/mystras-m" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55228/mystras-m</a>... please pm or post below if you are interested.&nbsp;
A friend and I would like to join you! We both have experience in 5e and are good at RP.
sounds good :)
I am interested in joining just need to know what day(s) and time you would like to play and where you live ( timezones can be annoying :/). so far I only have 5th edition dm experience, looking forward to finally play as a pc myself.
Wrathfulcape said: I am interested in joining just need to know what day(s) and time you would like to play and where you live ( timezones can be annoying :/). so far I only have 5th edition dm experience, looking forward to finally play as a pc myself. This is a one shot game on Saturday 8/27/16 at 6:00 pm CST. Unfortunately, I am unable to make a consistent game happen as I have little control over my schedule.
Jim F. said: Wrathfulcape said: I am interested in joining just need to know what day(s) and time you would like to play and where you live ( timezones can be annoying :/). so far I only have 5th edition dm experience, looking forward to finally play as a pc myself. This is a one shot game on Saturday 8/27/16 at 6:00 pm CST. Unfortunately, I am unable to make a consistent game happen as I have little control over my schedule. sadly that is a little to late for me (would be 01:00 on sunday night) ty for the reply.
Would be interested if there is still room.
Not a problem. :)
i have one more open spot if anyone is interested. :)
Name: Chris Experience: Read the books, watched people play for hours, only played one intro session Age: 33 Gender: M Character name :Frog Character Class: Wizard/Necro Race: HighElf Backstory: After witnessing his wife and 3 kids torn apart Frog became obsessed with learning and concouring death itself. Frog strives to put his family back together... literally What are you looking to get out of this game?: More experience as well as good combat and story driven character development with a mature group. What are is your strongest asset as a DND player?: I played 3.5 a bit in my college days but i am a dedicated player with loads of time on my hands and have aspiration on hosting my own world (under construction). Looking to Stream if thats ok..