Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP for Role Play Focused Traveller Game--Saturdays 8pm to Midnight CST

We just lost a player due to a schedule change and are looking to pick up another.  We're only a few sessions into the campaign, so anyone joining won't have missed too much.  Information from my original listing: "I am running a Traveller campaign on Saturdays, from 8pm to midnight CST. I am looking for players who are focused on role playing and having a fun time. There will be mature situations in the game but nothing X-rated. New players are welcome. Only voice chat is required (Skype). As for myself as a GM, I tend to crack a lot of jokes both in and out of character. I prefer to give my players the freedom to go and do whatever they what. I like to think of myself as being tough but fair. But, mostly, I just want to have a good time, along with everyone else. I will likely home brew a few things, specifically how skill progression works. I have been a player in another Traveller campaign for nearly two years and I find the skill advancement system to be incredibly slow, especially given how many skills Traveller has. I am thinking I will use a system similar to what Burning Wheel and Mouse Guard use, where you must have a certain number of meaningful successes and failures before a particular skill goes up. If you are interested in playing, feel free to either post a thread telling me/us a little bit about yourself or just PM me directly. I will probably ask to chat with you on Skype for a bit to better ensure we'll be a good fit for each other."
We're still looking for another player.