Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

External Notes Now Accessible Only By Players

Edited 1472044383
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
I used to be able to show off my External Journal for a campaign to anybody in the world who had the link. But now the access seems to be limited only to players in that campaign.  Has there been a restriction put in place?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you go into your game settings (this is outside the game) and the first radio button to check is allow public access to this game. Double check and make sure you did not accidentally change it. Make sure it is marked yes then click the save button.
Gold
Forum Champion
I'll be interested to find out how this resolves for you Pierre.  I have External Journals and Public Access enabled --- seems like a very promising feature. When I'm trying to test it, my method is to open an Incognito Window in Chrome, or Private browsing in Firefox, this lets you go to the link as-if you are not logged in.
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
Got it, I had to regulate the Game Setting for each individual campaign I set up.  I wonder if in the past there was a global button, but sometimes privacy matters.  It works now, thanks!