Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Release: Town Making Sets

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have two closely related sets up for your town building needs.  First for those those of you that like to make everything yourself I have a building construction set.  Next for those people too lazy or busy for all that is a set of buildings you can place yourself .  So slap down a town onto a map today (no I didn't say that with a straight face, yes I am sorry).  Happy gaming!
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
That's quite the inspirational post there Gabe. LOL, I love your chimneys! And your stairs! And the dirt floors! Annd.... Fun Fun!
Gold
Forum Champion
It's like a fleet of mobile homes for GM's! I like the pre-fabricated option. Move whole buildings with a mouse click, no wheels or trailer hitch required.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm running out of superlatives for your work so i'll settle for a heads up instead...  building construction comes complete with insturctions rather than instructions, otherwise perfect as usual!
Thank you Gabriel this is exactly what I need, as usual you come through with the graphics I need in a timely manner.
Very nice. Purchased and will be used... Both sets! 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Beautiful! 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks!  Any requests for future additions to these sets?  I'm likely to do a castle/fortification building addition at some point in the future.
My shadow dragon needs a castle. I might use your Shadowlands set but I also need more castle parts with the same misty look. Also, more ruined or run-down. 
Awesome,  thanks for such great help in saving time.
I have already built two small towns and archived them for my victims , uh players, to wander into. I built them with two different background images, snow and grass, so adjust the background and switch trees for summer/winter. storing trees on GM layer, drop to token layer and adjust placement move current trees to GM move seasonal trees to Map layer. This is a " must have " set.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
al e. said: I have already built two small towns and archived them for my victims , uh players, to wander into. I built them with two different background images, snow and grass, so adjust the background and switch trees for summer/winter. storing trees on GM layer, drop to token layer and adjust placement move current trees to GM move seasonal trees to Map layer. This is a " must have " set. I wonder if you could put the trees in a Rollable Table and use Rollable Table Tokens and swap the seasons by swapping the sides. 
The Aaron said: I wonder if you could put the trees in a Rollable Table and use Rollable Table Tokens and swap the seasons by swapping the sides.  That would work, I think that would be perfect for towns the party passes regularly, I could do all four seasons, that's why The Aaron is a 20th level scriptomancer.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
=D
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Yay, roofs and stuff! Nice work Gabe, this is a pretty useful pair of map sets.
I purchased the Construction Set this weekend and have really enjoyed using it. I'm using the pieces to construct a building exactly how I want it, then take a screen shot and drop the building as a single image onto my actual play map. Works great!