Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Synovia x Miro (Abadius 17th)

Edited 1472071398
After the discussion about extending their stay in Magnimar, Synovia approaches Miro after dinner in their room. "Miro, how can you ask me to stay here when I have no purpose? You know I have things to fix at home."
After Miro gives her the same "Oh you'll find something to do" bullshit. She replies "I will check with the ships Captain to see when he is leaving and if he is going back to Sandpoint, I will be on that ship. If not, then I will buy  a horse and return home. We told the council we would return in a few days, not several weeks, and I have to fix things with Amikeo. Good luck with your test." She begins to pack her belongings.