Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFGM weekly Dark Heresy group.

Heyo, myself and another player have taken a few swings at joining a DH campaign but it hasn't come together yet. Anyone out there feel like putting on their Inquisitor hat and bossing us around while we purge the unclean? Only time that isn't good for play is weekday and saturday nights (CST). I also have a personal Discord server we could dedicate to the group.
How early could you play Saturdays?
I could play up to 5pm on saturdays. I have a d&d group that runs form 5-9ish. Again its all CST.
A few questions; What type of campaign are you looking for? Do you prefer 'Rule of Cool' or 'Realism/Believable'? What's your opinion on party balance? Are you willing to work with your team? I ask simply because a friend (Power Gamer/Min-maxer/Rule Lawyer) and I (Game Master/Realist/Arbiter) are interested in possibly picking up a second game with 3 players max. With you (and your friend of course) would be perfect. Few words about Me: I've been using Roll20 for nearly 3 or 4 years now, and have been running Dark Heresy for about 8 months. Admittedly because of the work load, I'm not exactly the sharpest on the actual rules, so some things are played a bit loose and fast. If you'd like, we can set up a one-shot and make sure we all enjoy one another. We use Teamspeak as our medium, but more than willing to use Curse or try Discord.