Hello all, I have been scouring the Groups and Forum pages to try to find a D&D5e group that could use another player!  I am currently in a group that has fallen to playing 1-2 times a month, but that is not enough to fuel my addiction!  I have been playing since the beginning of the year, however I have watched every Critical Role and Giant Hunters, and I have spent countless hours reading over the PHB and MM. I feel very comfortable with the rules and the game as a whole.  I have a very strong understanding of the game and have been getting better at my RP skills.  I come from a gamer background, RPG, MMO (WoW of course), FPS, and RTS.  I have never found something that is as excitign and creative as D&D.  Your enjoyment is limited by your imagination!  I would consider myself a creative player. Currently I am looking for a game that would take place once a week at the following times: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-12:00pm or 8:30pm-12:30am  (PST or UTC-8) I am in California and these are the times my kid is either in school or in bed.  I have a flexible shift schedule so if it has to change on a weekly basis I can be some what flexible.  I am open to play with people in any region, as long as they speak English (I dont speak any other languages :/).  Maybe I fit into your night game while its morning where I am! If I had to pick two characters I am interested in playing it would be: Ramrod, Half-Orc Barbarian Totem-Warrior (Potential to multiclass into Fighter) NG Valmerith, Forest Gnome Wizard School of Evocation CN or NE (depending on campaign) I am open to playing most other classes.  I currently play a Druid of the Moon so something other than Druid would be good. I am a dedicated player who is looking for a dedicated group.  I would prefer 30/70 RP to Combat however 50/50 would be acceptable.  Would want at least a Voice game (no text only).  Have Skype and Teamspeak if needed. Homebrew or Published I do not have a preference.  I can join a campaign already in progress or a fresh start. Thanks for your consideration.