Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Bi-weekly Realists! (5e DM needed)

Edited 1472155104
EDIT: DM found! Still accepting player applications. EDIT: Hopefully I got this link thing sorted out lol&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55206/the-bi-we" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/55206/the-bi-we</a>... I'm trying to create a group of adults who can realistically get together every two weeks at night after our real life commitments and obligations are completed. I want our group to grow together and run through some 5e published content and also long ongoing campaigns as well as possibly other game systems (star wars wink wink) So feel free to leave a reply if this sounds like your style and also check out the group link below. Hope to game with you all soon!
Yup. I figure maybe everyone interested should post their preferred adventure to start with. I personally want to try Curse of Strahd the most, but I'm very willing to play Out of the Abyss or Storm King's Thunder as well, or even Tyranny of Dragons. I already have experience with Princes of the Apocalypse and Lost Mine of Phandelver so I'd prefer to not play those. Definitely want to do a published adventure, though. I already have a homebrew group :P&nbsp; But yes, I need bi-weekly. Look forward to finally getting a group made!&nbsp;
Hey guys. I'm 26, similar schedules as you two in your other post. Work 9-5 est, would prefer afternoon/evening game, or a weekend afternoon/evening. I haven't played a tabletop over the internet, but I have a ton of experience with tabletops and have been in several 5e games. Don't feel like DMing (already did that with 5e) but I know the rules well and have PDFs of all the books.
We've gotten a pretty good response for players so far but we are still in need of a DM. That seems to always be the struggle on roll20 lol
Bump for edits