Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG | Eclipse Phase | GMT | Looking to play the much praised system

Edited 1472111126
I'm looking to try out Eclipse Phase. I've heard nothing but good about it, so I must see it for myself. I'm roleplay inclined person with plenty of experience on Roll20 and I've been running campaigns of my own here for the past three years. My schedule permits me to play on weekdays between 4pm GMT /11am EST to 9pm GMT/4pm EST. The only weekday I'm not able to do is thursday. I'm also available on sundays between 8am GMT/3am EST to 9pm GMT/4pm EST. 
If you do find a game let me know I should be able to make time for it
Ditto Taonna.
well I have some god news and bad news for you. Bad News is: There is a game that is running Wednesdays @1900 EDT(because daylight savings ends in November) Good news is: A player has Expressed interest in hosting another session due to his preference of frequency. I will inform both to look here for more players