Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] D&D 5e Campaign

Hello,  My name is William and I am looking to join a new group or existing group but would prefer to start at level one. I am new to this and have never played before, but want to give it a try. I think I have a character already worked out mechanically. I don't have much of a backstory yet but I think he should work. I filled out a character sheet with all of the stats and spells. I have a basic understanding on how the game works. Message me back if you are interested. I will list what character I want to play below. Character Name: Cerren Brightwood Class & Level:  Wizard 1 Background:  Sage Player Name: William Race:  Human Variant Alignment: NG Experience Points: 0 Strength: 8 Dexterity: 12 Constitution: 14 Intelligence: 17 Wisdom: 14 Charisma: 10 Feats: Magic Initiate, Keen Mind
Hello, I'm in the process of forming a new group right now. Mostly of new players. The ideal time would we a weekly game on a week night (est), say 7-12ish? Hope you are interested!
Yes I am interested. I would love to know more just let me know! 
I am also interested if you still have more room >.>