Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP/LFG - D&D, Any edition, +1:00GTC.

Edited 1472145120
Hey! My friend and I are looking for people to play with. Preferable 3.5ed, but we can fit into newer ones aswell. We can get into games with or without DM, for I can be a Master if it is nessesary. Hope for quick anwser! Edit: Also, due to my ultrashy pal, we'd want to play through chat text. Unless I make him give voice chat a try somehow.
Hey! I would be down to play with you guys; however I really would only like to play D&D 5th edition. I also would like to play via voice, I refuse to play with text so if he really doesn't want to, that is totally ok but it wont be a campaign for me.  Let me know if you are interested
I'd be willing to join as well if the time and day fits.
Well, that's no problem for me, if you're still in, we'd better get this to skype, it'll be easier to set up the first sesison date and all the nessesarities. I'm findable with the same name as on roll20 and same avatar.
In case this is still searching (And in case I have understood when the time is (I am presuming GMT-esque, not sure what GTC is)), I would like to express some interest as well, provided times can be coordinated.