The din of the Oasis is low this night, Gulo saw to that. He found himself in Synovia's room, in case the drunken louts had any ideas in their perverse minds, glancing over at his comrad he could not help but be amused by her...less then flattering position, a trait he found common in almost all humans. Now that he was along (More or less) Gulo began to think, to think of what the giant had told him, what the petty humans of Sandpoint had told him, and what Hemlock had told him. He had to do something, more then he had already done, but what more could he offer besides his skills in arms? After a moment of pondering he took out quill and paper, and with no other company save candlelight began to write Signus Jarand, I have sent two letters, the other letter is for you and the unit, enjoy it along with the care package, this letter however is for your eyes only and those you deem worthy. My retirement has taken me to Sandpoint, a small town in south-western Varisia on the lost coast, as of late it has been besieged by barbarous monsters, the most recent attack being small band of 8 stone gaints and their commander originating from the Storval Plateau with a red dragon at their lead. They had come on a recovery mission for Thassilonian ruins in Sandpoint, and the larger city of Magnimar was also a target, it was from the commander I have learned a sobering and grim fact. Someone has united the giants of the Plateau, he could not tell me who this leader is, but I suspect this leader is only a pawn for some greater entity, when the leader learns of this failure he will send a much larger force to Sandpoint, possibly the entire force, and Sandpoint will not survive. Signus, you know me as a man of ration, calm thought and not given to hyperbole or doom saying, we have Sadie for that, but my instincts tell me that some great and terrible force is coming to Sandpoint, and whatever it is will not simply stop at this small town, or even at Magnimar. I do not expect reinforcements from Lastwall, and to hope for such a thing would be foolish, even the freshest soldiers of Lastwall, however, would be a great boon. The warriors of this realm are simple folk who are used to fighting bandits or goblins, they are not prepared for the horrors that are to come upon them, there is only woman in the entirety of the warriors I have met who could stand against this, but she is only one woman. I do not write this letter to you out of fear for my own life, in fact I relish battling against such a force! But I ask you know, for the sake of a small town who’s people we’re never made for such a thing and who’s only sin is the cruel fate of where their ancestors chose to erect their small town, send to them whatever aid you can muster, no matter how small it might be. I will do what I can in the meantime. Sincerely Yours, Gulo, Formger Jager of the Hobogblin Warband, Former Sniper of the Holy Army of Lastwall, Military Instructor of Sandpoint, And your eternal brother in arms. Sealed and Signed Gulo made himself comfortable in the wooden chair, already making a list in his mind. *Synovia was...unable to communicate at the time.