Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Anyone Starting a game anytime soon?

Edited 1472414553
Hey everybody. I haven't posted around here much mostly due to my gaming time was filled up with a shadowrun game. Now that game is over with for the foreseeable future I need something to do on weekends now.  I am looking to get back into playing 2e or running a game if I can get at least 3 players. If I were to run a game it would be either on saturday or sunday depending on players preference probably around 12:00 cst. If I were to join a game it would have to be on weekends as well mostly due to the fact I dont get home from work on weekdays until 9:30pm and I have to get to bed shortly thereafter.  send a message to  Timothy P. if you are interested!
Hello! I haven't played in a while and a small, 3 player table sounds good. Do you have a setting in mind? I recently grown to have an interest in Forgotten Realms, I'm currently dming some games there but would love to explore the Realms as a player.

Edited 1472414563
Matheus C. said: Hello! I haven't played in a while and a small, 3 player table sounds good. Do you have a setting in mind? I recently grown to have an interest in Forgotten Realms, I'm currently dming some games there but would love to explore the Realms as a player. as much as I like the realms I am not that familiar with it. I have a setting though its one I have been working on for awhile that is a sort of Madmax meets Thundarr the barbarian setting. send a message to Timothy P. if you are interested!