Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GuloxSynovia, 18th of Abbadarus, Way back to Sandpoint

Gulo sits uncomfortably by the fire, his fingers rapping on the barrel of his musket, melek encircling him with his patchy fur and rat tail skin.  looking out at the wintry roadside it still impressed him to the verity of landscape Varisia had to offer, even in it's deadened state, he wondered to himself what Varisia in the Spring looked like, thou a large part of him doubted he would live long enough to see a Varisian Spring. He glanced over to Synovia, his red eyes glinting like rubies in the firelight "Come kreigstam, sit and talk for a moment."
Synovia, getting more and more restless as they approach Sandpoint, stops her pacing, and sits down by Gulo. "Sorry for the pacing, I guess I am a little anxiuos to be home. What's on your mind?"
Gulo throws more wood into the fire, he had kept it low as the light was not as necessary for him "Sandpoint, even with whatever support the mayor of magnimar, will most likely fall to the giant horde. I know Miro will run, he values his life to much to risk it for a town, Chuffy will value the life of his Queen over all and will most likely abandon the fight to her and their people out of the town when the battle goes south. But you, I know you will not run, even when all says this fight will be lost, but I wounder, are you prepared to die Synovia? Human's rarely are, even in the last moments of their life they always think "I will walk away from this the victor!" but what of you, kriegstam?" 
She stares at the flames for a moment, "There have been many times in the last few months, when I thought I was dead, the fight with the dragon being the closest. I did loose part of my soul in that fight. But am I prepared to die, yes, I believe I am. Does that mean I'll give up fighting when I see the hand of death reaching for me?" She turns and stares at Gulo, "Hell no! I will take as many of those bastards with me as I can."
Gulo let's out a laugh, smiling as warmly as he can, but still coming out slightly cruel and wicked "It is that reason my kind have never been able to fully able to defeat humans." 
Synovia smiles "I'll take that as a compliment."