Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] D&D 5E/Bi-Weekly/Livestreamed Game based on the Mistborn Series

Application Link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3992711/sign-up-9-slash-18-slash-2016-open" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3992711/sign-up-9-slash-18-slash-2016-open</a> The Last Empire has ruled over the globe for the past Millennium with very little to oppose its rule. The Empire strives at making sure nobles stay rich, and that peasants never have the chance to excel at anything to bring them to a stable living condition. This is all made possible through the Lord Ruler, the self proclaimed god who has protected his thorn with a steel fist. Little is known of the time before the Lord Rulers accession, but many religions and cultures were deemed lost to the Steel Ministry tight grip on the populous. The Lord Ruler monopolized religion and dubbed that there would be no other besides the Steel Ministry. With the Institution at his beck and call, Nobles and peasant a like had little options left other then bending a knee, or suffering a terrible and slow execution by the hands of the Steel Inquisition. Fear is the Lord Rules Weapon, and the Ministry was his Tool. No one was foolish enough to oppose his right. The Last Empire was very much taking literally by the populous as being the last choice in a ruling government the world had left to offer. But even in face of impossible odds, a soul need not give up, and true hero's can rise from the ashes to overthrow god. ____________________________ Hello and thank you for taking interest in my Game! This game is taking place in a fantasy custom setting based off the Book series Mistborn and will be sharing a D&D lore as if it was taken over by the Final Empire. Ass much as i would love to make it a direct copy of the book series, i feel it would be too restricting to races and classes to make it too much like the books so its going to be heavily influenced but keeping the fantasy aspect that D&D allows. I would love to make this game last for a long time with everyone getting a chance to really develop their characters as they fight the Last Empire. This game is going to be eventually livestreamed after i find the perfect amount of players that mesh well. So keep in mind, having a working Mic, camera, skype, and an internet connection is a must. This game also will be starting off at level 6 and played bi weekly. Since everyone will have a weeks advance notice on the games, i would like attendance to be punctual, and if you cant make it to address it to me in PM or forum post on here. As for Races, im only accepting the Basic races. For class selection, we are going to be using a random Class roll for your starting class spread between all the current 5e Homebrew classes. (If you dislike your first roll, you can reroll up to 2 times) As for combat, i try to keep it 75% RP and 25% Combat. Finally, to divide the experience, ill be looking for 3 Male players and 3 Female Players. Ill be making Forums for players to apply. please fill out the information with as much detail as possible to increase your chance for being chosen! I look forward in DMing for you! Take care!
bump Looking for 2 more males and females
2 males 2 female
Currently looking for one female applicant please head to the link via the main post to apply
still looking for 1 more