Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFGM D&D 5e Seeking GM and additional players to join two established PC.

My friend and I have created 1st level characters and are hoping to campaign together. We both have experience in 5e (her more than me) and we are hoping to find a GM who is up for a long term comprehensive story with a lot of roleplaying and a bit of personal development for each player character. We're also looking for a few other players to join - I will put details of our existing characters below. We live in Australia so we are on GMT+10:00 and happy to negotiate a time between everyone. Our characters are twin Aasimar women, 25. Raised in a noble household, they have escaped the cold indifference of their father after discovering the identity of their celestial mother. Aoife is a spirited bard who is capricious and stubborn. Fiercely protective of her sister and companions. She carries: Appalachian Dulcimer,Leather armour, dagger, rapier, diplomat's pack. Cantrips: Mage Hand, Light, Message 1st level spells: Sleep, Healing Word, Thunderwave, Comprehend Languages Faye is a Cleric and the quieter of the two. Cantrips: Sacred Flame, thaumaturgy, guidance, sanctuary, disguise self 1st level spells: Charm person, inflict wounds, command. So if you're willing to subject our characters to epic adventures and emotional torture - please let us know!
Greatings to the land down under! A +10 time zone. That's great! I'm Rew and I'm from the UK but I live in China, which is a +8. It's really hard to find groups at an appropriate time. If you form a group please consider me. I just rolled up a Level One Rogue but I did have a Paladin somewhere... I'm also trying to get a new players group going on an early Thursday afternoonish, which is my day off. Would that interest you at all?
Rew said: Greatings to the land down under! A +10 time zone. That's great! I'm Rew and I'm from the UK but I live in China, which is a +8. It's really hard to find groups at an appropriate time. If you form a group please consider me. I just rolled up a Level One Rogue but I did have a Paladin somewhere... I'm also trying to get a new players group going on an early Thursday afternoonish, which is my day off. Would that interest you at all? Hello up there! Definitely interested in joining a group. Thursday is my usual day off too but I will have to work until 17:00 on 29/9 and 6/10. 
Hi! I'm also an Australian, and new to D&D. I would love to be considered if you manage to form a group! Thursdays would be a good day for me, as long as it finished up before midnight :) I have a bit of a character in mind, needs developing fully, but would be a young Paladin leaving her home village for the first time. 
Maybe a Thursday night game then? I do have to pick up my kid from school and help with home work about 7pm to 9 or 10pm your time. Would that be too late for you guys? The advantage of an afternoon/morning game is we can rope people in from the US though. 

Edited 1474474098
I've set up a new Skype account PM me and I'll send you details. I'll be online tomorrow. We could take a stab at a game if you guys have time, but what time in the afternoon or evening?
'Sup guys, I'm the other player from the original post. I have two years experience playing 5e (and d&d in general) and just over a year experience in DMing. I am currently running two separate campaigns and maybe starting up a third soon (Princes of the Apocalypse and homebrew) but I would love to take a break to be a PC again. :P I'm quite familiar with the Forgotten Realms setting but happy with any setting, official or homebrew.
Hello everyone! I'm Jason, and I live in the US (PST, which I think is 14 hours behind you), and I'd love to join as a player, depending on what time you guys land on. However, my work schedule is pretty random week to week so the most reliable days for me are the weekends (during which I don't mind staying up late or waking up early my time). I have years of experience in 3.5 and I'm currently DMing a 5e game. I'm totally on board with the idea of playing through a good story.  I'd most likely want to play an elf fighter who was raised by humans. When he failed to protect his now elderly family from a raiding party, he swore he would become the strongest warrior in the land, and set out to achieve that goal. No worries if you guys lock in the Thursday time slot or want to play during your most convenient times, just thought I'd offer up my name for consideration!
Me and Clair O are keen to make this happen. What say the rest of you?
Im really down to play if you still need people !
I need people to confirm if they're free to play this week?
Hi, this may be too late but i'd love to play if this is still happening and you still have room. Thursday night is kinda perfect for me, though other times may work well as we're in close timezone's.
If you guys are still looking for a dm do let me know. I have alot to offer from experience to campaign plots. Would love to invite you to my world 
Hi I'm really interested to find a group of enthusiasts like myself. If you guys still have a spot open for another player hit me up.
Unfortunately I haven't managed to get in contact with Katy M, the thread poster, or her friend and due to real life commitments Claire O is unavailable this week. We could try for something the week after next if you guys are still interested in the Thursday afternoon game? The party rosta could be something like.... Rew Clair O Keegan C Alisa GM and Ron T